Saturday, March 24, 2007

continuing the count down

it's 15 days more and everything will be over. we'll finally be enjoying our vacation.

to be honest, i really don't like counting off the days. i know that in the coming months, especially when adjustments will be difficult on the next stage, i'll be missing canlubang and its people. and things may become late, and i don't want that to happen.

but things are starting to be out of my control. and i feel like having a change of environment to straighthen things out is the only solution. this, i guess, will relieve me the pain that haunts me day in and day out. yes, an escape seems to be the most potent solution for me to avoid the pain and suffering. sure thing, it's not a sure fire way to help me for the longest time, but i know that it will make me survive in time for the next stage.

but this comes with a desire. and a prayer. hopefully, in the future, i will no longer be affected.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete