Thursday, December 20, 2007

Christmas cards

We went to Tabunoc Night High School last night to animate the Mass.
We teach catechism in that school every Wednesday afternoon. On first Wednesdays, in lieu of our catechesis, Fr. Wilbert joins us to celebrate the Mass with the students and staff of the school.
Some thoughtful students were not contented in greeting us advance “merry Christmas” greetings. They even gave us Christmas cards. I scanned some of the cards I received from them.


I am moved by this thoughtful gesture of my students. I've been teaching catechism for about five years now, but this is the first time that I got cards from my charges.

I'm not sure if they were required to make a card as a project. But the cards were really cute.

They were done not only with thoughtfulness but with a great skill. There was a careful and elaborate cutting of papers in various sizes, sticking tiny beads on the card and producing a Christmas card that couldn't be found in the shelves of National Bookstore because they are priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment