Tuesday, April 15, 2008

hummings

A lot of things have been taking place of late. Very interesting events.

But our internet connection the past days has been so erratic. My apologies for the presence of the cobwebs lurking in here. I’ll do some cleaning. Soon. Promise.

This Sunday, we'll have our trip to Dumaguete for our (novitiate) closing retreat. Fr. Roel Soto, my interim rector will preach it. When we talked over the phone some days ago, he intimated his desire “to not disturb our decision.” But I was least affected. I am at peace.

Four years ago, I backed out a day before entering the novitiate.

It's a gigantic blunder I have committed. Even up to now, I still feel the consequences of that immature decision. I don't like to commit the same mistake the second time around.

But I don't wish to profess either if I know that I have some things to work on still.

I count only in His Grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment