Monday, November 17, 2008

Congrats to the new teachers!

The result of the Philippine Licensure (board) Examination for Teachers (LET) which was held Nationwide last September 28, 2008 has been released by the PRC last November 16, 2008.

The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announces that 18,801 secondary teachers out of 53,195 examinees successfully passed the Licensure Examination for Teachers (L.E.T) given by the Board for Professional Teachers on September 28, 2008 in 24 testing centers all over the Philippines.

The 18,801 new teachers may just be a cold figure for some. But I know that each of them has his/her own stories to share. I know because 1.) I also took and passed the LET some years ago; and 2.) I very well know the stories of four individuals who have joined the roll of Successful examinees.

Sir Gon, Sir Migs, Sir Boni and Sir Gari! My warmest congratulations! I am sooo proud of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment