Thursday, March 26, 2009

I'm just glad

Aileen, a former officemate and a dear friend, posted their prenup pics via her friendster account. The ceremony will be held this Saturday in the States. This is the nth time that I'm invited/I've known friends who are tying the knot but this time, the feeling is different.

Emotions of all sorts are welling.

Of course, I do recall those days when I would eagerly listen to her rants about her 'former love' (whose name now escapes me) when it's break time in the office. This conversation would persist as we burn the phone lines of PLDT.

Oh well, here are some lines of the song “A friend of Mine” which she sweetly inscribed on a fancy paper using a glittery ink:

You tell me 'bout the love you've had
and I listen very eagerly
But deep inside you'll never see
This feeling of emptiness
It makes me feel sad

But then again
...I'm glad

No comments:

Post a Comment