Friday, April 17, 2009

Blast from the past

It is a wonder how some people could keep with them splendiferous memories of the yesteryears. This is especially true when reflecting on my own, what I could only think of seems to be soporific and nothing more.  

This message transmitted via facebook made me rush towards my Pensieve not only to look back, but more importantly, to relive those moments:

BTW sir, I just remembered a while back, when i was still a student of yours, you suspected that i was plagiarizing my work, which was simultaneously flattering and offending. hehehe

Thank you for this mushy thought. I'll pray that you'll make it in Palanca

And by the way, my skepticism towards your capacity to write well  should delight you. It isn't everyday that I suspect people of committing plagiarism.  

No comments:

Post a Comment