Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Roller coaster ride

Br. Jomar, a confrere and a big admirer of this site, complained about the scarcity of personal news coming from my end. The past few posts have contained a general 'infomercial' announcements which are rather detached from who I am.

I told him that the past three weeks have been a roller coaster ride of emotion for me and even if this is my own blog, I wouldn't want to bombard it with just personal news.

But to balance things off, let me share this video with you which was taken at Enchanted Kingdom when we visited the park last week.

We were not supposed to proceed with the plan since the weather wasn't so cooperative. But when we decided to watch instead a symphony concert, the weather got better. Well, not really better as in 'better' but the 'child' in the formators decided that we could still enjoy the rides despite the 'strong' drizzle (I know, it's a contradiction. But that's how it was!). But we did enjoy it just the same!





1 comment:

  1. si ramil b ung sa harap? wow regards sa mga brods jan ha... :)

    ReplyDelete