Monday, December 27, 2010

Video montage of the relic in pilgrim 2

I've been always mobile the past days. Yesterday, I helped my mom in running some Christmas-related errands. It was tiring. But I loved the experience as it allowed some mother and son bonding in the spirit of the Christmas season. Hopefully, I'll also have some time to spare with my dad.

Today, I just arrived from an out-of-town trip: I attended the Mass of Fr. Roger Miranda, SDB who celebrated his silver anniversary as a religious; and in the afternoon, I joined a group of seminarians in watching a movie.

It felt great to be with the first Salesian I met twenty years ago and who has also been instrumental to my becoming one. It's been a long day for me. But I am happy.

When I opened my Facebook account, I realized that three videos have been added as part of the coverage of the visit of the relic of Don Bosco in our Fin province.

This one was the Mass presided by Bishop Pabillo at the San Ildefonso Parish in Makati on Christmas day.



Here is the transfer of the relic from the San Ildefonso Parish to Don Bosco Youth Center in Tondo on December 26.



And finally, here's the video showing the turnover of the relic from San Ildefonso Parish-Makati to Don Bosco Youth Center-Tondo.


No comments:

Post a Comment