Friday, April 29, 2011

Resurrexit

I'm resurrecting this blog after some months of hiatus. The last development I made in this blog took place four months ago. I hope that from this time on, I will be consistent in my updates.

Perhaps, one reason which led me make this blog come alive again is that I am all the more convinced that as a Salesian of Don Bosco, I have to make this conscious and deliberate effort to reach out to young people where they are now.

I came fresh from the social communication delegates meeting in East Asia and Oceania (EAO) region of my religious congregation. And after the series of deliberations and inputs, and sharing of reflections, this is one concrete resolutions I'd like to take up as my commitment to remain faithful with my vocation as a son of Don Bosco.

No comments:

Post a Comment