Friday, August 10, 2007

Breaking the monotony

We woke up today seeing this sheet of paper posted on our community bulletin board.

Enclosed in the novitiate house, little surprises like this introduce another dimension in our formation. It makes us break our rhythm of prayer in our cozy little chapel in order to glorify the Ultimate Creator, and be in awe before His creation.

I am not fond of watching again a movie I’ve seen before, or reading again a book I’ve set my eyes on, or visiting a remote place the second time around.

Kawasan is a great place. It was simply majestic. I’ve been there last year as a local tourist. And I don’t mind taking a dip in the pool of cool blue-green water, take tons of pictures and just fall into a deep state of trance before one of God's creation.
Again.