Monday, July 14, 2008

DBYC Mayapa staff

These are the staff of Don Bosco Youth Center at Mary Help of Christians Parish in Mayapa. Each Sunday afternoon, we go to the parish to help in the animation of the youth center.

This photo was taken yesterday. Br. Jomar and Br. Noble went to St. Joseph Parish (in Canlubang) for a meeting with the parish staff about our public school catechesis.



This week we might go to Don Bosco Caritas School in Sta. Rosa to help in the youth group animation of the sudents. To date, we are looking at three apostolates each week to busy ourselves with.

So far, I enjoy my stint at Mayapa. To be honest, I don't know each of the individuals above, but I am positive that in no time, I will be able to know their names, and their stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment